Prayer and Worship Committee
The Prayer and Worship Committee was established to nourish and give direction to the liturgical aspect of parish life. The committee, consisting of about fifteen active members, plans events that provide parishioners with opportunities to deepen their faith through a variety of prayer experiences and liturgical celebrations. The Committee normally addresses activities for Ushers, Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors, Greeters, Altar Servers, Hospitality and Music. The P&W committee meets monthly, usually on the last Monday of the month — meeting dates/times are published in the parish bulletin.
Upcoming events organized by our committee are published both in the bulletin and in the Update section at this website.
Below is a list of some of the activities and events that our committee organizes.
- Coordinating the removal and replacement of the music books at the beginning of the liturgical year.
- Decorating the church for the Christmas and Easter holidays.
- Organizing the annual Healing Mass.
- Participating in meetings to plan church renovations.
- Planning the annual Eucharistic Procession from St. Peter’s to Holy Rosary.
- Organizing/planning the Milestone Anniversary Marriage Renewal Mass and Breakfast.
- Planning an annual Bereavement Mass.