Dear High School Confirmation Candidates & Parents,
Welcome to St. Peter’s Confirmation program. Preparation for the sacrament of Confirmation is available as a program of classes, liturgical rites, and community gatherings. Along the way we seek to expose teenagers to the skills necessary for leading a Catholic Christian life. Candidates will be exposed to salvation history, Church history, the life mission and works of Jesus Christ, God’s plan for us, God’s plan for morality and skills for making moral decisions and much more.
For all the details about St. Peter’s program can be viewed below:
- SAINTS REFLECTION – 11TH GRADE ONLY (.doc)
- SERVICE TO OTHERS REQUIREMENTS (.doc)
- SERVICE TO OTHERS: LOG (.doc)
- CONFIRMATION CALENDAR 2020-2021 (.doc)
- CONFIRMATION REGISTRATION FORM 2020-2021 – High School (.doc)
- SPONSOR INFORMATION FORM (.doc)
- COVID-19 Consent Form For Religious Education 2020 (.pdf)
There are two ways to register for St. Peter Confirmation Program:
Fill out the CONFIRMATION REGISTRATION FORM 2020-21 (.doc) and email the filled out form to Kurt G. Baumann, Confirmation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can register in person on Sunday September 8th from 9:00-11:00 a.m. or 6:00-6:50 p.m. in the Church Hall.
There will also be a late registration session on Sunday September 15th from 6:45-7:00pm in Church Hall.